Flex version 22.214.171.124 is ready
The latest version of Flex (126.96.36.199) adds new OBD solutions for BlueHDI DW10 engines of the PSA group. Now you can reprogram the Delphi DCM7.1A engine control units directly from the diagnostic socket.
The new protocol supports vehicles manufactured from 2017 to today.
The new solution supports virtual reading and writing of maps. This avoids Bootloader mode unlocking and allows the tuner to optimize vehicle performance with maximum flexibility and minimum effort.
Supported vehicles include:
- Citroen C4 SpaceTourer 2.0 BlueHDI
- Opel Grandland X 2.0 CDTI
- Opel Vivaro C 2.0 CDTI
- Peugeot 5008 2.0 BlueHDI
- Citroen Jumpy 2.0 BlueHDI
- Peugeot 308 2.0 BlueHDI
The new OBD protocol for DELPHI DCM7.1A is available for the following software packages:
- FLS0.1 – SW Flex ECU (cars, vans, bikes) OBD + Bench
- FLS0.5 – Package Flex FULL
Write time (with unlock) : ~ 15 minutes | Write time (without unlock) : 8 minutes
New protocols added:
- Peugeot Delphi DCM7.1A OBD: VR / Write / Checksum Maps
- Opel Delphi DCM7.1A OBD: VR / Write / Checksum Maps
- Citroen Delphi DCM7.1A OBD: VR / Write / Checksum Maps
- Toyota Delphi DCM7.1A OBD: VR / Write / Checksum Maps